Friday, March 26, 2010

Stila Loves Barbie Smudge Pots and Kitten Paie






Hi gorgeous!!
Todays blog is about a mini haul I bought from stilacosmetics.com. They sent me an email they were having a sale for one day only (yeah right on the one day only) on a pair of Kittens which comes with a lip glaze and an eyeshadow both in Kitten. Both are full size items. I bite and decided to get it for $16 didn't seem too bad since a full size of Kitten eyeshadow will run you $18. While there I also picked up the Barbie loves stila smudge pots. The deal they were having on those was three for $20. Not bad since they were normally like $20 each. I received them in about 5 days. The smudge pots are very soft and the amount of product in each pot is awesome!! The lip glaze comes of nudish on my lips with a hint of glitter. I love the fact that they were full size!!! Thanks for visiting!! Both of these items are still on sale at stilacosmetics.com so go get yours before they run out! Even if you already own the eyeshadow pick up an extra one because this is such a great deal!




Here are the pictures of the swatches, I am sorry they are blurry. Hope this helps!! Kitten eyeshadow doesn't show up but its before the smudge pot swatches. Yes I am probably the last person on earth to get this eyeshadow LOL

1 comment:

  1. hey girl I saw your videos on youtube and clicked over to your blog. R&R is back at Editor's Closet. I posted this here on my blog!
    http://beautyandgardens.blogspot.com/2010/05/rock-republic-50-off-at-editors-closet.html

    I'm from arlington too, lol!

    ReplyDelete