Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rock and Republic Blushes and Eye Gels

Hello Gorgeous!!!!
I finally received my R&R blushes and Eye Gels from HauteLook.com I bought them at 40% off. Here is the link if you want to sign up. R&R cosmetics come around every few months but there is still some really good deals on other name brand merchandise. I will keep you updated!!! Here is the link http://www.hautelook.com/invite/JBaucom052 I have ordered other merchandise from them before but word to the wise, if you see something you like put it in your basket then go online to see if you can get it cheaper elsewhere. I bought some sunglasses at a different site at $99 marked down from $245 then I found the same pair at overstock.com for $49. You can keep stuff in your cart for 15 minutes so do this!!!!. There are some stuff that you won't find cheaper anywhere else like the R&R cosmetics so its a hit or miss kinda situation.

Here they are right out of the box.


Kinky and Spank. The eye gels are Smut, Mental, and Ballistic.


Kinky and Spank. Although Kinky looks like a wild color when you put it on its very sheer. It goes on lightly and you can layer it if you want more of the wild pick color.


Spank is on the left and Kinky is on the right. It is gorgeous!!!!


I put this picture in only so you can see the true eye gel colors, the blushes are a little off from what the real color is.

No comments:

Post a Comment