Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rock and Republic Noir Train Case

Hello Gorgeous!!
I decided to start this blog because I posted a youtube video showing my Rock and Republic blushes and eyeshadows and my only viewer asked for some swatches. I love their line so much!! I have never been able to wear blush without it making my pores look bigger. Well when I put this one on, it went on evenly and smoothly. It was love at first swipe :) I bought the Noir Train Case collection from their website. It retails for $400 but if you sign up for their newsletter you get a code for 10% off so I ended up paying $360 total including shipping. Swatches are to follow soon. It was an amazing deal in my opinion. Thanks for visiting!!

Here is the train case. Its very sturdy and has two compartments, the top one is for the brushes and the bottom is for your makeup.






These are the makeup brushes that it came with, nine full size brushes. They are very soft to the touch. The black one is a retractable lip brush


This is the makeup it came with. All full size items. The eyeshadows have an awesome pigmentation. The lip glosses are true to the color. The bronzer/highlighter came in a refillable compact with Swarovski Crystals on the R&R logo. It also comes with a matte nail polish I forgot to put on here!!! Sorry about that.







Let me know if you have any question!!

No comments:

Post a Comment